At Bali Day Tours, our goal is to provide the best private day tours for visitors to our island. We are a small company, and thus can provide a personalized experience. Our local guides have a strong knowledge of the Balinese culture and religion to help our guests experience what still makes Bali a unique island.
- He understand and speaks good English
- He have experience work abroad and understand western culture
- He has a good reliable car and any other vehicle to suit your party size that you require
- He has a baby seat to keep your baby secure (by request)
- He is reliable and prompt and responds to emails within the day
- He loves to have a laugh and talk with people
- He has cold drinks from his esky available on request
- He has huge discounts for many Bali attractions
- He is a native of Bali and takes good care and pride to show his beautiful island
- He will do everything he can to make your holiday safe and enjoyable
This is about Wayan. Wayan leave in the quite village call Taro (5 minutes north of Elephant Safari Park Taro). He open an internet cafe in Ubud where he use the place also for an office of his small company. He married to Lina and now he have one wonderful daughter. He was working on the cruise line company before, there where he was he learned to speak English and understand how to work in the hospitality industry. Now he and his friend that was working together on the boat establish a cooperate private tour service in Bali. Along with their knowledge and experience they are confidence to serve travelers in Bali. It is his ambition to work hard enough with his friends to own his own home for his family. Wayan loves to talk to clients and friends about the Bali culture, tradition and it’s people, the spirit and the lifestyle of Balinese people. Don’t be hesitate with Wayan he will answer any question you have.