Experience the mythical Balinese culture and hospitality with Bali Breeze Tours!!!.
Rp.150.000 /person Infant (Baby Seats / Under 5 years)
Rp.250.000/Person under 12 years old
Rp.350.000/Person from Ubud area.
Rp.450.000/Person from Kuta, Sanur, Nusa Dua, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Canggu area. (Currency Converter Here)
A fascinating downhill cycling tour from Mount Batur (Kintamani Village) and through the quiet back roads of Bali’s beautiful countryside. You will visit a woodcarving workshop, temples, coffee plantation and many rice paddies fields. Experience local fruits, vegetables and herbal teas.
What is the better way to see such a beautiful country close up than the bicycle. Imagine, biking along the quiet road, in the shade of rice terrace, coconut groves with sound of birds and insects filling the morning air. You will realize that every moment, how much more enjoyable a place can be when pace is slow down and leisurely, when riding a bicycle in Ubud Bali.
- Morning pick-up at your hotel and A/C car drive to the countryside.
- Visit to Tegallalang area which is famous for the rice terraces.
- Visit to plantation where the famous Luwak coffee is produced.
- Car drive uphill, Balinese breakfast with breathtaking views on active volcano Mount Batur and Batur Lake.
- Comfortable bicycle ride downhill with beautiful views and attractions.
- Walk through the rice paddies with explanation about the process of rice growing.
- Visit to a woodcarving workshop.
- Lunch in a traditional Balinese family home.
Pick-up time :
Nusa Dua / Jimbaran area : 06 : 30 am – 07 : 00 am
Kuta / Seminyak area : 07 : 00 am – 07 : 30 am
Sanur area : 07 : 30 am – 08 : 00 am
Ubud area : 08 : 30 am – 09 : 00 am
You will be back in the hotel around 15 : 00 pm – 16 : 00 pm.
What to Bring :
- Digital Camera / Cash Money.
- Sun Cream / Block.
- Sport Shoes – Short.
Email me for booking or further information
Contact Person : Wayan Jhon
Email : email@example.com
or call me on
+62 8123 9534 445
+62 81 999 111 669
( Whatsapp / Wechat / Line / Viber / Kakao )