- What is the tour included? – All tours inclusive of transportation by private air conditioned van, English speaking driver to ask any information about Bali, people and its culture, use of Balinese traditional clothes, and bottled mineral water. Your meal is not included in the tour price; however we can give you recommendations for a great place to enjoy traditional Balinese/Indonesian food, as well as restaurants with western food.
- Is your tours private? – Yes! Our tours are done by private transportation just for you and your group, your family and friends, and usually limited for not more than six participants. The small number help us to serve you more personalize.
- What is the tour cost? – We have different in price for the full day tour depending on many sites, distance, route and location of your hotel. Please check the full day tour rate (and itinerary) here for more details. The price is per tour by private car, not per person, up to a maximum of four guests. (if you have larger participant than 4 person, the 5th and 6th guest will be charge extra of 100k rupiah each person). (Currency Converter Here to check the rate in your currency)
- Will you take us for shopping? – Not like some tour companies, we never force our guest to visit any shops (where it’s common for the tour company to receive a commission for your purchases). We do take you to visit a local market on each tour, which is a good way to observe the local culture. (or even purchase a local item). We will also happy to take you to any shop you like to go and can provide recommendation for areas to shop; such as traditional crafts, teakwood furniture, bamboo furniture and paintings.
- Can we use our own itinerary? – We are flexible and understand that everyone will have a different interest and ways of travelling, that’s why will be happy to work with you to make any changes to our standard itinerary. Please note, the standard itinerary we set is already a very full day. (Pickup from your hotel at nine in the morning, and will usually finish the day around six in the afternoon. Let us know also if you like to customize any tours i.e include shopping expeditions or a nice trek through a rice paddy.
- How do we make a reservation? – Just give us a call (+62 8123 9534 446) or send us a chat by Whatsapp / Wechat / Line / Viber / Kakao (+62 81 999 111 669), click tour reservation, or send us an e-mail and let us know your details!
- How long will be the tours? – All of tour are packed to full day program. We usually pick you up at your hotel at 9.00 am, and the tour will finish around 6.00 pm. (This can be vary due to traffic and road condition, location of your hotel and length of time you spend on each site.
Email me if you still have more question
Contact Person : Wayan Jhon
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on
+62 8123 9534 445
+62 81 999 111 669
( Whatsapp / Wechat / Line / Viber / Kakao )