6 Greatest Full Day Tour Itineraries Ideas [feel free to modify to suit your like :)]
Get the perfect introduction to Bali’s fascinating culture and traditional villages, picturesque rice paddy fields and it’s people. Bali Full Day Tours program we created is base on our guest experiences to see Bali’s unique cultures and places of interest, enjoy one or more days for 9-10 hours daily tour with us.
Full Day Tours Rate
690.000 IDR – Ubud area hotels;
750.000 IDR – Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Legian area hotels
770.000 IDR – Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area hotels
(Per private car; not per person, maximum four guests; our vehicles do hold six guests comfortably. The extra cost for guest five and six is 100.000 IDR per person).
Payment is made at the end of the tour in either USD or Indonesian Rupiah at the current exchange rate.
* All tours include roundtrip air-conditioned transportation, services of an English speaking Driver, admission fees, bottled water, and use of traditional Balinese clothes.
Kintamani Craters Tour (1 of 6)
- From your hotel, we do a short drive to takes us to a traditional market to observe the Balinese shopping for their daily needs.
- We than drive north toward Kintamani Mountain for beautiful views of the volcano and it’s Lake Batur. We can make a stop on the way for a walk through coffee and fruit plantation.
- The next place to stop is the famous Holy Water Temple Tirta Empul located in Tampaksiring. here you can observe the sacred Balinese bathing in series of holy water fountains.
- Our final stop is the old omission of Gunung Kawi Temple. This temple has large old carvings temple in its cliffs, and a location in beautiful rice terraces also nice river.
- From last temple we will drive back to Ubud though small traditional villages and beautiful rice field, including the spectacular rice terraces of Tegallalang. The tour also includes a visit to a Balinese household.
* please let us know if you like to visit a Balinese family house in this tour. we will be happy to take you.
Tanah Lot Temple Tour (2 of 6)
There are two option for this tour; depart around 10 a.m. to arrive at Tanah Lot Temple for the sunset or at around 8 a.m., to allow you to arrive back to your hotel for dinner.
- First stop we going to visit one of the local market to observe the morning activities of Balinese people.
- We then visit the Taman Ayun Mangwi Temple, one of the biggest royal family temples in Bali.
- From the temple, we then head north enjoying the leisurely drive through small villages, bamboo jungles and the spectacular terraced paddy fields of Jatiluwih. These rice fields are beautiful enough to have been placed as a potential UNESCO world heritage site.
- We will finish at the Tanah Lot Temple, which is one of Bali’s most famous temples by the ocean.
Ubud and Art Village Tour (3 of 6)
- Depart from your hotel, we first offer you an optional Barong and Kris dance; which is a great introduction to the traditional cultural dance and music. (Ticket prices are approximately $10 USD per person).
- After watching the dance we going to the beautiful Sacred Monkey Forest in Ubud. There you can see hundreds of monkey in the central Ubud forest as well as feed feed them
- If interested we can make a visit to artisan villages, such as Celuk for silver, Mas for wood carvings, and Tohpati for Batik weaving. Don’t worry it’s not a force to buy anything here, we can do observe how local people make their handcraft in the traditional way.
- We will also visit the waterfall of Tegenungan before we go to Goa Gajah
- A drive through small traditional villages will take you to famous temple of Goa Gajah. If you wish to explore the shops and cafes in Ubud, we can spend some time for that as well.
- Finally, we end the tour at our traditional Balinese house, where you can learn about how the Balinese go about their daily lives.
Bedugul & Lake Temple Tour (4 of 6)
- Depart from your hotel, we will head north to the famous lake temple of Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- We will do a first stop at a morning traditional market on the way, where you can see how the Balinese shop for their daily needs.
- The next stop will Royal Family temple of Taman Ayun Mangwi. This is the temple of the Royal King family in Mangwi, the place is surrounded by moats and has green gardens surrounded. Close to Taman Ayun, we can visit a family spice and fruit farm.
- Driving to the next stop will pass through beautiful mountain scenery and small villages, arriving at the world famous Tabanan rice terraces located at Jatiluwih you can enjoy the spectacular wide open terrace paddy view up to the ocean. If you like you can do a little trek through rice paddy while witnessing the ancient irrigation system.
- We then drive to the last stop at the Pura Ulun Danu Temple, which has a set on the Lake Bratan with the mountain backdrop.
East Bali & Historical Tour (5 of 6)
- Our first stop from your hotel is the traditional market to see how local people do their activities in the morning market.
- We than going to continue to the east part of the island. arrive at one on the important temple for local name Goa Lawah. If we are lucky we can observe the rite ritual ceremony being held here.
- A stop at a salt factory on Kusamba beach is next also interesting, we will see how salt is harvested from the sea in this village
- We then visit the ancient Bali Aga village of Tenganan, which is the home to the original Balinese people. We will pass through the tourist resort of Candi Dasa.
- Our last visit for this tour will be Tirtagangga Water Palace, this beautiful water palace was built by the King of Karangasem.
South Bali and Uluwatu Tour (6 of 6)
On this tour you will see two of the most famous temples on the sea. Two optional departure time for this tour, depart at 10 a.m. to see the sunset at Ulu Watu. or at 8 a.m., for a late afternoon arrival back to your hotel.
- Start from your hotel, we will make a stop to visit a traditional morning market.
- Then do a little drive to visit the town of Mengwi to see the Temple of Taman Ayun. Due to the important of irrigation system in Bali, this temple now is on the list of UNESCO world heritage sites.
- Leave Taman Ayun temple, we head south towards the Tanah Lot Temple, famous for its beautiful beach scenery around the temple and it’s holy snakes as the guardian of the temple. The tour will then continue along the coast, driving through beautiful rice fields.
- The final stop will be the Uluwatu Temple, with a stunning location on top of the lime stone cliffs of Bukit Badung. Walk and enjoy the surrounding green area along with Indian ocean on the other side and nice sunset is a great panorama you can do here. If you chose the sunset tour, you can also attend the famous and great Kecak dance performance start at 6.00 p.m. (Tickets are around $10 USD per person).
More Recommendation activites you might interest:
Email me for booking or further information
Contact Person : Wayan Jhon
Email : email@example.com
or call me on
+62 8123 9534 445
+62 81 999 111 669
( Whatsapp / Wechat / Line / Viber / Kakao )